Thursday, May 7, 2009

Pay it Forward

I know I've been a complete blog slacker! This game will help me find out if anyone is still checking my blog! I copied this from my friend Jessica's blog and I already have a fun gift idea so you should play! Pay it FORWARD--How it works: The FIRST THREE people to leave a comment on this post will receive at some point during this year a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive will be a total surprise--to both of us. The CATCH is that YOU MUST PLAY TOO! Before you leave your comment here, write a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (you can cut and paste these instructions). Then come back and let me know that you are going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift. It's THAT easy! Remember, only the FIRST THREE comments will qualify. Good luck!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME! I'm totally glad I have Google Reader so I can be the FIRST! I'd be very excited to have anything handmade by you. And this will be fun to do on my blog. Great idea!

Elise said...

I'm in! I would love to have something made by you, regardless of what it is. Now to figure out what I'm going to make... that's the question. :)

Julie and Matt said...

This sounds fun. I'm excited to see what you make. I am still planning to make a sling for you too. I'm just having trouble getting 3 kids to the fabric store. It will happen soon though.

GayLynn said...

Congratulations to Sarah, Elise, and Julie for being the first three to respond! I'm excited to make something special for each of you! Would you all please send me your mailing addresses? =) You can post it here or just send me an email at gaylynn.ribeira@gmail.com. Thanks!!

Annie and Dan said...

Although I am not one of the winners I want you to know that I do check your blog and want you to keep posting!!!!

Merilee said...

I want to second what Annie and Dan said. I check your blog often and long to see more pics and videos of precious little Jonah --even if you don't have the time or desire to "write" about them.;)

GayLynn said...

Awe, thanks Annie and Merilee. I feel the love and will be posting more pics and videos soon!