Monday, July 26, 2010

WARNING!

The following photos may increase Jonah withdrawal:












I apologize for my long absence from the blog. There were many contributing factors but the three most significant were:

1) Jonah broke my computer
2) My camera charger disappeared
3) Our Flip video camera broke

While we have not fixed my computer (it is beyond repair) the Ribeiras have graciously given us one of there old desktops so I have access to internet again during the day when Ryan has the laptop. Woohoo!!! I also bought a new camera charger so I am taking and downloading pictures again. We can't replace our Flip yet so don't expect videos any time soon.




9 comments:

Stacy Pettersen said...

Very very cute! We're glad that you're back. =)

Alisa said...

he's so stinkin' cute!

Elise said...

Definitely feeling withdrawal. I can't believe how cute that kid is. :)

Merilee said...

Oh no! What happened to your Flip?! SO good to see pics of your ADORABLE Jonah again!!!!:)

Julie and Matt said...

He is so precious! So fun to see so many pictures of him. Hopefully someday we can get our little boys together to play.

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

What a cutie. Can't wait to see him again soon!!!

Tarah said...

Oh, no..... hes precious. Great pic's and thanks for the recipe! I can't wait to try it

Christi Ellis said...

Jonah withdrawal confirmed! gosh you can't help but smile when you see him!

Christi Ellis said...

I especially love the one with him laughing while eating the strawberry! Such a cutie!