Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Fact of My Ignorance


My husband, Ryan, has started a blog! Not the public diary kind mind you, but the kind where he can discuss politics, philosophy, religion and other of life’s more weighty matters. Ryan spends a great deal of his free time researching these topics and I think you will find his posts both informative and thought provoking. Here's a link to his introduction: The Fact of My Ignorance. I hope that you will read his blog often and that you will feel comfortable commenting. It's a great place to discuss themes that we don't normally dig into on our "mommy blogs."

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't find a way to email you, but this is my mom's address:
15920 Via Marlin
San Lorenzo, CA 94580

I can't wait to see pictures of Jonah. If you go one week over and start getting more anxious, so go to my blog..this post:
http://teamchilton.blogspot.com/2008/07/labor-inducing-cookies.html

Seriously, it worked and Silas was born the next day.

GayLynn said...

Thanks, Sarah! I'll keep the cookies in mind! =)