Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Photo Tag!

Stacy tagged me over a week ago but better late than never, right? Here's how it works:

1) Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos on your computer
2) Go to the sixth folder and pick the sixth picture
3) Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture
4) Tag three friends to do the same thing

Stacy tagged me and I'm tagging Julie Ogden, Christina Bess, and Sarah Chilton.

I'm glad that this was lucky photo #6 in album #6 so that Ryan finally gets some face time! Ryan was posing in the kitchen of our first Wymount apartment on my birthday in 2006. He took me that afternoon to see an exhibit at the Springville Art Museum. =) I love my husband!

1 comment:

Merilee said...

I have many fond memories of visiting this apartment for Women's Conference and General Conference. You both are such wonderful hosts.:)