Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Father's Day Videos

I had hoped to link these three short videos into one seamless video, but I ran into sound issues and couldn't figure out how to keep the music that I wanted for each clip using only the You Tube video editor. I will have to pick the brains of all my talented family members who know so much more about video editing soon! But in the meantime, here are three fun, short videos starring my favorite boys. Father's Day 1 highlights fun moments from our first year with Jonah while Father's Day 2 & 3 are more recent videos. Enjoy!





4 comments:

Merilee said...

Ashilene and I absolutely LOVED the first 2 videos, but couldn't view the 3rd one - A message came up saying, "This video is private." I also need to learn about video editing. You know even more than me!

GayLynn said...

Thanks for letting me know, Merilee. I switched the third one to public so you can see that one too now.

Lili and Jeff said...

Those were great! I love the music in the first one. I didn't even know youtube had an editing program, I will have to check that out!

Jonah is just the cutest little guy. I loved seeing those earlier videos of his chubby face. It makes me so excited to see your little girl!

Christi Ellis said...

Oh my gosh GayLynn you just made my day! I just watched these videos and died at the adorableness of Jonah. And holy cow Jonah was so chubby as a baby compared to his more recent videos. LOVED the music! Gosh so awesome. Thanks for putting those together!!!