Sunday, February 28, 2010

He's ONE today!!!


Happy birthday, Jonah! This year has gone really fast and we have enjoyed watching Jonah develop into an active and intelligent little toddler. He practically runs everywhere now! For pictures of his b-day, please see my sister, Merilee's post here. Ryan has our video camera with him in DC so I can't upload the new videos. And I left my camera charger in Ryan's backpack! So thank you Merilee for your wonderful post and I will add more pics and videos soon. We had a wonderful time "monkeying around" with our families! And no, we didn't do his hair like that for the party. But I think it's great that we can do his hair like that! He's got so much hair! WE LOVE YOU, JONAH!!!

6 comments:

Elise said...

He's become a real boy! I can't wait to squish him in a few months when you guys come for graduation! I may or may not have made a little Jonah/Gaylynn birthday present. It is yet to be done, but I sure think it's cute. :)

Christina said...

My oh my where has the time gone? He's a handsome little guy! Happy birthday!

Mark and Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Jonah... it's a great day to be born! ;)He is SOOOO adorable... I just love those big blue eyes and all that hair he has!
Also, Gaylynn can I just say I am SO excited and proud for you! It is very exciting to go around saying that my roommate from college painted the picture on the Ensign! It's so funny because I got the Ensign and I was thinking... hmmm...I know I've seen this somewhere before and I kept staring at it! Then I saw Allison's comment on F.B and I was screaming and dancing around for you :)!

Julie and Matt said...

What a doll! Happy Birthday Jonah!

Merilee said...

I also LOVE that you can do Jonah's hair like that. Too dang cute!!!! And Ditto on the Ensign cover! I screamed when my Ensign came in the mail and I recognized your amazing painting on the cover. My sister is famous!;)

Christi Ellis said...

I can see potential for wolverine...